Thursday, July 11, 2019
Each month, Piece Washington hosts a complimentary training session for Oracle Commerce Cloud (OCC) customers. Our next session takes place on July 11, 2019 from 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm BST (8:00 am – 10:00 am CT).
In this session, you’ll…
- Get intimate hands-on training with an OCC expert to learn how your team can leverage out-of-the-box features in OCC administration tools to maximize your site’s performance and create personalized experiences
- Learn how to efficiently manage your product catalog, launch promotional campaigns targeting select user segments, provide personalized experiences to customers, and much more
- Understand how merchandisers bring new products to market quickly using OCC
- 11:00 am – 11:15 am – Introductions and Overview
- 11:15 am – 11:45 am – Add new products and product types to the product catalog
- 11:45 am – 12:05 pm – Create a campaign with a promotion for the newly added product
- 12:05 pm – 12:15 pm – Target a specific audience segment to market the promotion
- 12:15 pm – 12:30 pm – Merchandise the new product collection to create a unique landing page experience
- 12:30 pm – 12:45 pm – Use A/B testing to fine tune the effectiveness of your campaign
- 12:45 pm – 1:00 pm – Question and answer
To register, fill out the fields in the right-hand column of this page.
If you’re unable to join us in July, consider joining us for future training sessions on the following dates: August 1, September 5, October 3, November 7, December 5. All sessions are from 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm BST (8:00 am – 10:00 am CT). Registrations open one month prior to the webinar date. Alternatively, if none of these dates work with your schedule, contact us to set up a custom training session.
Reserve your spot before it’s too late!