All of Pierce Washington’s employees and contractors are acquainted with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and aware of their personal responsibilities. Everyone is trained upon hire with reminder training occurring every two years.
We have a ‘right to erasure’ process and if you would like to be, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
When processing data, we undertake the following:
- processing is lawful, fair and transparent
- we are transparent about what your data is used for
- data is collected for specific purposes
- data collected is necessary for these purposes
- data is accurate and kept up to date
- data is not kept longer than necessary
- data is kept safe and secure
We use secure cloud storage technology to secure all our data and strive to ensure everyone we interreact with has compliant GDPR procedures in place.
In the event of any breach of secure data or even suspect of a breach, we have a notification process in place. Any questions can be directed to email@example.com