Thursday, April 9, 2020
Each month, Piece Washington hosts a complimentary training session for Oracle Commerce Cloud (OCC) customers. Our next EMEA session takes place on Thursday, April 9, 2020 from 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm BST.
In this session, you’ll…
- Get intimate hands-on training with an OCC expert to learn how your team can leverage out-of-the-box features in OCC administration tools to maximize your site’s performance and create personalized experiences
- Learn how to efficiently manage your product catalog, launch promotional campaigns targeting select user segments, provide personalized experiences to customers, and much more
- Understand how merchandisers bring new products to market quickly using OCC
- 2:00 pm – 2:15 pm – Introductions and Overview
- 2:15 pm – 2:45 pm – Add new products and product types to the product catalog
- 2:45 pm – 3:05 pm – Create a campaign with a promotion for the newly added product
- 3:05 pm – 3:15 pm – Target a specific audience segment to market the promotion
- 3:15 pm – 3:30 pm – Merchandise the new product collection to create a unique landing page experience
- 3:30 pm – 3:45 pm – Use A/B testing to fine-tune the effectiveness of your campaign
- 3:45 pm – 4:00 pm – Question and answer
To register, fill out the fields in the right-hand column of this page.
Can’t attend this webinar? No problem! Join us on the first Thursday of every month from 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm BST through 2020. Registrations open one month prior to the webinar date. Alternatively, if none of these dates work with your schedule, contact us to set up a custom training session.
Reserve your spot before it’s too late!