Pierce Washington is compliant with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Information We May Collect From You
- Information you provide by filling out a form via our website, which includes but is not limited to seeking to obtain services from us, applying for a job, signing up for our newsletter or general inquires.
- If you contact us, we may keep record of that correspondence
Where We Store Your Personal Data & How We Use It
- Our website and emails are all secure
- Any information provided to us by you, is secured in our Cloud Storage which is password protected. We have strict procedures in place to prevent unauthorized access of your data
- We use information provided by you to allow you to conduct business with us such as applying for a job or becoming a client; this includes any contracts entered between you and us.
- We use your information to notify you about any changes to our service that may affect you
- You may chose to opt-in or opt-out to our emails at anytime
Disclosure of Your Information
- We will never share your personal data with any other individuals or organizations without your consent
- We may disclose personal information to third parties in situations where we are under a legal obligation to comply
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact email@example.com